NBA2K PATCHES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL

+4
_itsmekhimsanity
byronray14
Mattan
MeSH
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL Empty PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 am

PBA 2K13 v1.2 Installer

Kampihan Na!

Contains:

PBA 2K13 Update v1.0
PBA 2K13 Update v1.1
PBA 2K13 Update v1.2

PBA 2K13 Update v1.2 Changelogs:

*Teams Added:
-San Miguel Beermen(ABL)
-Air Asia Philippines Patriots(ABL)
-PBA Greats
-PBA Stalwarts
-2013 Gilas Pilipinas
-2002 Philippine Team
-Smart NBA All-Stars
-Smart PBA All-Stars
-Green Team(DreamGame 2)
-Blue Team(DreamGame 2)
-PBA 2K Team
-Pinoy 2K Modders Team
-90's Ginebra Gin Kings
-90's Alaska Milkmen
-90's Formula Shell
-90's San Miguel Beermen
-North All-Stars
-South All-Stars

*Correct UAAP/NCAA Players
*UAAP/NCAA Cyberfaces included(Not All The Players)
*PBA 2K13 Custom Music
*Realistic UAAP/NCAA/PBA Dornas
*PBA Players On Menu Navigation
*Updated Some of the PBA Player's Cyberfaces
*PBA Teams Throwback/Retro Jerseys
*4 Rosters Included:
-All Filipino
-All Filipino BlackTop(For BLACKTOP MODE ONLY)
-Commissioner's Cup(With Comm. Cup Imports)
-Commissioner's Cup BlackTop(For BLACKTOP MODE ONLY)

Credits:

PBA2k Team and Pinoy2k Modder's Team
Billy Marcaida
Neal Bartolome
wilson27
Bearako
Joseph Pabilona Banzuela
Nikko Afable
Aron Braza
Daryl Botabara
Pinoy21
Mythbuster
itsmeKHIMsanity
John Manrick Figueroa
Renz Miranda
DavidBeckham23
sj1414
Medevenx
Gigstaa89
Aivin Tompong
Bliss
Kyle Mayuga
MGX
Rated EJ

Compiled by MeSH

Special thanks to:

NBA2K PATCHES members:

_itsmekhimsanity for the Game Icon resource
byronray14 for edited the Game Icon
Mattan for Header and Wizard Wallpaper

Download here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OPTIONAL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

INSTRUCTIONS:
Spoiler:

Note: change ".docx" to ".rar" to extract the files.

Kung wala po kau nakikitang .docx na file extension then visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and follow step-by-step image tutorial Smile

Video Tutorial

sorry for poor video recording

Last edited by MeSH on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Download link added)

MeSH

Back to top Go down

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL Empty Re: PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL

Post  Mattan Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 pm

MeSH, pakibigay sakin dimmensions nang kailangan mo na pictures.

Mattan

Back to top Go down

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL Empty Re: PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:27 pm

sa wakas may nag reply narn! T_T thanks! cge po stay tunned lng po dito sa thread ko Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL Empty Dimensions

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Header
500x73

BG
1366x768

Installer Icon/Game Icon
kahit anu pong size ako n po bahala iconvert po sa icon Smile pero mas maganda po cguro kung NBA 2K13 like Very Happy

Wizard
227x320

thanks in advance po! ^_^

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:20 pm

MeSH wrote:Header
500x73

BG
1366x768

Installer Icon/Game Icon
kahit anu pong size ako n po bahala iconvert po sa icon Smile pero mas maganda po cguro kung NBA 2K13 like Very Happy

Wizard
227x320

thanks in advance po! ^_^

Sir, I now consider you a genius. Please teach this idiot here how to make installers. Just to mention, please don't sell them. PBA 2k13 is for free. Very Happy
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  _itsmekhimsanity Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Suggested logo:

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL 998268_476188919129839_842346585_n
_itsmekhimsanity
_itsmekhimsanity
Patch Maker
Patch Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  _itsmekhimsanity Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 pm

I have some Mark Caguioa pics in my PC. About 7 I think, and all of them are cropped.
_itsmekhimsanity
_itsmekhimsanity
Patch Maker
Patch Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

_itsmekhimsanity wrote:Suggested logo:

PBA 2K13 v1.2 INSTALLER - AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD + VIDEO TUTORIAL 998268_476188919129839_842346585_n

why I didn't thought that :lol:thanks! I will make this logo as PBA 2K13 Game Icon... Smile

btw anyone make this png? so that the BG will be transparent? i don't know how to use photoshop T_T

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:42 pm

It's quite easy, just add an alpha channel to the image then cut or delete the background then there you go. A transparent background. Please teach me how to create things like this.
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 pm

byronray14 wrote:It's quite easy, just add an alpha channel to the image then cut or delete the background then there you go. A transparent background. Please teach me how to create things like this.

i don't know how to use photo shop because no PTS installed on my computer... another reason is because PTS is hard for me :(btw what I will teach you sir? sorry for being slow hahaha... I have a MOD also.. that's the reason my head mixed up with this rofl

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:49 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:It's quite easy, just add an alpha channel to the image then cut or delete the background then there you go. A transparent background. Please teach me how to create things like this.

i don't know how to use photo shop because no PTS installed on my computer... another reason is because PTS is hard for me :(btw what I will teach you sir? sorry for being slow hahaha... I have a MOD also.. that's the reason my head mixed up with this rofl
Please teach me how to make an installer. Wait, I'll try creating the logo for you. I'll just give you the link later. I'll post it in flickr.com. Size of the icon by the way?.

byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:57 pm

byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

Please teach me how to make an installer. Wait, I'll try creating the logo for you. I'll just give you the link later. I'll post it in flickr.com. Size of the icon by the way?.

sir btw I'm not Genuis hahaha... windows size icon sir :)I use IconFx to create icon... bkt pla ako nag eenglish hahaha... nasanay kasi ako sa PD site Very Happy...

may gamit po akong software sir...

here's the link sir.... it's easy to use.. but the sad news it... can't install in Users folder... i don't know how to install it there.. maybe the AppData folder is hidden un po siguro ang reason kung bkt di mainstall sa path na un...

ito po ung link ng [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

about icon sir pede pa "png" nlng ng image ako nlng po mag convert sa icon Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

sir btw I'm not Genuis hahaha... windows size icon sir :)I use IconFx to create icon... bkt pla ako nag eenglish hahaha... nasanay kasi ako sa PD site Very Happy...

here's the link sir.... it's easy to use.. but the sad news it... can't install in Users folder... i don't know how to install it there.. maybe the AppData folder is hidden un po siguro ang reason kung bkt di mainstall sa path na un...

about icon sir pede pa "png" nlng ng image ako nlng po mag convert sa icon Smile

I'll just post the image, so you'll be the one to change the image size with that IconFX application?.
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 pm

byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

I'll just post the image, so you'll be the one to change the image size with that IconFX application?.

yup sir! just make it png sir Smile and post it.. i will download it then convert it to icon Smile did you receive the link sir? Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

yup sir! just make it png sir :)and post it.. i will download it then convert it to icon :)did you receive the link sir? Smile

Yes, thank you for sharing. why png?. isn't jpeg better?.
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:16 pm

if sir byronray14 will master that software.. I think no need to continue this? Smile specially byronray14 is one of a modderr of NBA 2K13 Smile hmmm let's see if sir byronray14 will release his version on Installer Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 pm

There seems to be a problem, I uploaded the image with transparent background but when I tried downloading it, it automatically gives a white backgroud instead of the transparent one. I think the only way to give this to you is by email.
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:31 pm

byronray14 wrote:There seems to be a problem, I uploaded the image with transparent background but when I tried downloading it, it automatically gives a white backgroud instead of the transparent one. I think the only way to give this to you is by email.

why not try imageshack sir?

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:There seems to be a problem, I uploaded the image with transparent background but when I tried downloading it, it automatically gives a white backgroud instead of the transparent one. I think the only way to give this to you is by email.

it still doesn't work. I'll send it to you by email, what's your email?.

byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:53 pm

byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

kindly check your PM sir Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:56 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

Try it, done sending.
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 pm

byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

Try it, done sending.

thanks! how's the software? did you try the software? Smile

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

Try it, done sending.

Yes, thank you again for sharing it. It's quite useful for compressing stuff. Very Happy
byronray14
byronray14

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

btw i know what's the reason on why is not working... the extension file you send me is .gif instead of .png Smile done converting and looks AWESOME! thanks!

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:06 pm

byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:
byronray14 wrote:
MeSH wrote:

Try it, done sending.

Yes, thank you again for sharing it. It's quite useful for compressing stuff. Very Happy

yeah! it will compress the files by 50% without damaging the files Smile (some cases compress it in 50% and sometimes it's only 70-80%) Very Happy dunno why

MeSH

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next